Friday, January 4, 2008

the journey continues..

So...I had my second prenatal visit today at 12 weeks and 5 days! We got to see the baby again which was amazing! Baby Ferrante has gotten bigger since the last time we went. The heartbeat is strong and baby is stubborn! Dr. Abello tried to get the baby to move around so we could see a profile but baby stayed turned with it's back to us! Stubborn like it's mommy! Haha! We also got to hear the heartbeat this time! I recorded it so my family could hear! Besides that everything is good. All my bloodwork came back fine and I haven't gained any weight since my last visit (haven't lost any either so the doctor says that fine). I feel good about not gaining any because I've been eating everything in sight these days. As long as baby is growing, I'm ok with whatever I weigh. That's about it. It was refreshing to know everyone is healthy!

No comments: