Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting and other such fun...

Today is election day and I am voting for John McCain. Why?-you might ask. Because of the abortion issues. I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror if I vote for Barack Obama simply for his views on abortion. To think that a women would be able to choose to terminate her pregancy even days before it's due makes me literally sick and disgusted with this nation. Whether or not John McCain will be a better president beyond those issues, I'm not sure but I do know what my values are and what is the ultimate deciding factor for me. That's all I'm saying because I hate to dwell on politics because there are more important things in life like...

WESTON!!! He rolled over for the first time, from back to front, on October 26, 2008. We are still working on front to back but I assume he'll figure it out soon enough. He had a doctors appoinment on Halloween. 14 lbs. 8 oz., 26 inches long. Average for weight and above average for height. He got 3 more shots...poor baby. Speaking of Halloween....Weston was a horse.

Also, we took Weston to his first pumpkin patch when Angel was up from Florida. I'm going to add some pictures later but right now photobucket is being dumb so.....til later...

No comments: