Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Moving, Crawling and Teething

Some exciting things have been happening around the Ferrante household. First of all, I have begun feeling Baby Dos move. This happened last week in my 16th week of pregnancy. I believe I felt Weston moving around Week 17. It's just little flutters right now but I know for sure that it's our little Baby Dos. Today Dos was moving a lot. I'm sure it had to do with the sugary donuts and (decaf) coffee! I can't help but smile to myself every time it happens. It's truly a miracle.

Another exciting thing that has occurred is Weston is crawling now! It's turned him into this new little baby. I can't believe how big he's getting. I honestly didn't think he would be crawling already since he didn't rock too much but lo and behold he's getting around just fine now. He's getting braver too. We've been at a ministers retreat all week and he's just crawling to people he's never met before. I love that he's such a people person. Now he has about 5 months to begin walking :) I mean, I really don't want him to grow up to fast but I don't think it will be much fun carrying two babies around.

Also, Weston is finally teething. He has two teeth coming in on the bottom. Teething has not turned him into a little monster. He actually tolerates the pain very well. If we give him Tylenol, it's usually just at night to help him sleep if the pain is too much. With the teeth comes more food! He's beginning to eat Cheerios without choking to death and he love Graduate Puffs. In fact, he pretty much loves ANY food. I'm gonna say he gets that from his daddy.

Things on the upcoming calender....a trip to Boston, just me and Mike. My sister Fawne is coming to watch Weston. It's only for two nights so I think I'll...I mean Weston will be alright. I know it's going to be hard to leave him but I think it's really important for Mike and I to get away and have some time alone before Baby Dos gets here. We are also going to be getting new furniture soon...so exciting...for real, I'm really excited. We are going to finally have a little play area for Weston instead of having his toys all over the floor. We also have a Pack N Play on the way so we need to make room for that as well. My mom is moving out the first weekend of March. So for the first time in almost two years, Mike and I will have the house to ourselves (and the little ones of course!) Anyway, I think that's about all for now. I have another prenatal appointment on March 5th (one day after my birthday!) so I'll be updating again soon.

No comments: