Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Doctor

I had my first appointment with my new doctor today. We recently had to switch to Kaiser so I had no choice but to leave the doctors that I love and find a new one. Dr. Kimberly Bernard is my new doctor. She's nice enough. I'll be delivering at GBMC now which I am excited about. Today's appointment went well. Grayson's heartrate sounded really good and everything else seems to be in line. My only...yet huge....vent is their stupid scale!!! According to IT, I've gained eight pounds in the past TWO weeks!!! This is ludicrous and I'm pretty sure...IMPOSSIBLE. Considering the fact that up 'til now I've only gained a total of 7 lbs this entire pregnancy, it seems hardly likely that I would gain 8 lbs in 2 weeks and not notice. So as of now...I'm not counting weight gain...unless I can somehow get to my old doctors office and find out how much I REALLY weigh. 

Anyway, in other news...Weston is doing awesome. Not walking yet but getting around just the same. We celebrated his first easter which was so much fun! I'll have to get around to posting his picture with the easter bunny! It's the cutest ever. We spent the day with family. Nothing too exciting but it was nice to see my sister and the rest of my family. 

 

No comments: