Friday, April 3, 2009

Fifth Prenatal Appointment and First Word!

I had my fifth prenatal appointment the other day. It was the last with my current doctor. As of April 1st, our insurance had to change to Kaiser Permanente. I am now on the hunt for another doctor. Anyway, my appointment went well. I gained another 4 lbs. My blood pressure and baby's heart rate was good. She measured my belly but didn't tell me how long it was. Dr. Hoffman is so awesome, I'm really going to miss her! 

Weston also had a doctors appointment this week. His last with Carroll Children's Center. Also sad about that. He weighs only 18 lbs 3 oz. That makes him in the 10th percentile for weight. My tiny boy! He is 28 1/2 inches long, which makes him in the 60th percentile for height. Doctor says he's doing great! I love when they ask me about stranger anxiety, all the while he's laughing and talking to the nurse and doctor....strangers! It's pretty clear there's no anxiety at all there! I told Dr. Chung that I gave Weston an egg already...I was sure I would be scolded but he said that it was no big deal! 

Weston also said his first word! It was "mama"!  I will record the day being yesterday, April 3rd, since that's the first time Mike heard him say it and he's been saying it loud and clear since then! We're working on "dada" now! 

More updates later! :)

No comments: