Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 17:365

Week 17!
October 17, 2009: Every night we give the boys a bath and then I bring Grayson back downstairs to feed him and get him to sleep. He usually sleeps on the couch until Mike and I are ready to go to bed and then Mike carries him up to his bassinet (since that's a Daddy's job :)

October 18, 2009: At lunch on Sunday Weston thought he would taste a blue crayon...yum! Crayon and french fries...what a combo!

October 19, 2009: Who says you need a daughter to play hairdresser?? Weston was having a blast "brushing" my hair and then trying to put my headband on me and then himself.

October 20, 2009: Weston has finally discovered the joys of climbing! I love coming into the living room and finding him sitting on the couch like a big boy watching his soaps (i.e. Yo Gabba Gabba)

October 21, 2009: While waiting for Nanna on at church on Wednesday Weston and I walked around the church. I picked a dandelion and showed Weston how to blow the seeds off. Here he is about to give it his best shot.

October 22, 2009: Thursday nights have officially been declared Pizza Night at the Ferrante household. We make our own crust and everything! Here is my finished pepperoni pizza and Mike working on his mushroom pizza (with whole wheat crust). I can't wait until the boys are older and we can all make pizza together!

October 23, 2009: Since the rain canceled our trip to the pumpkin patch, I decided to get out the 3-6 month winter clothes out for Grayson since he's already too big for his 3 month clothes. I don't even understand how we accumulated so many clothes (cause I know darn well I didn't pay for any of it). And this is ONLY the 3-6 month stuff!!! I put back 7 boxes of clothes for later!!

No comments: