Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 50: 365

Week 50!

June 5, 2010: I took the boys for a walk around the neighborhood on this day. We made a stop at the duck pond just around the corner from our house. Weston had a lot of fun feeding the ducks; however, I was not pleased with the fact there was dog poop everywhere and the area was NOT stroller friendly at all. It took all my strength to make sure the stroller didn't roll right into the water!

June 6, 2010: Weston is getting really good at sharing. I am so proud of him! Here he is sharing his "kip-pop" (freezie pop) with his brother.

June 7, 2010: I spent this day neglecting the children and reading the latest book by Stephenie Meyer! It was great...and I didn't REALLY neglect the children. ;)

June 8, 2010: Weston has his moments of dare-devil-ness. On this night, he was attempting to climb up and down the steps without holding onto the railings. He did amazingly well.

June 9, 2010: Mike called me on this morning on his way to work to inform me that there was a giant troll in my car...I was extremely creeped out until I found out that his college group had put it in there Monday night as a joke. I guess it would have been funny if he would have found it right away...


June 10, 2010: Weston loves sunglasses lately. He actually leaves them on now which is awesome since I could never get him to keep them on last summer. I'm planning a trip to Target to get a big boy pair since he has had this pair since before he was born.

June 11, 2010: Ms. Bobbie kept the boys on this night so Mike and I could go to PF Changs with Justin and Lana. It was nice having adult time, and the boys LOVED spending time with their Nanna and Pop.

No comments: