Sunday, July 4, 2010

Week 51:365

Week 51!!!

June 12, 2010: Didn't take a picture this day, but I DID go to the Melting Pot with some good friends. It was delicious, as always!

June 13, 2010: Grayson loves climbing in the coupe all by himself. He's getting so big. I can't believe he will be a year soon!

June 14, 2010: Grayson got his first haircut on this day. He did not want to stay still, but Aunt Mere Bear got it done and he looks so cute!

June 15, 2010: Ms. Bobbie gave me money to get the boys a pool. I got this bitty one and they absolutely love it! Weston really likes putting ALL the toys in it.

June 16, 2010: Weston also thought it would be a good idea to put my phone in the pool. RIP Env 3....

June 17, 2010: Dylan didn't want to play in the pool with my boys on this day, but Grayson kept him company. :) He's a good friend.

June 18, 2010: This is a still picture from a video that I took of the boys. Weston was hitting a ball around the living room and Grayson was laughing SO hard. I absolutely love watching them play together.

No comments: