Monday, March 14, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 10

Week 10!!!

March 5, 2011: Weston pushed a chair up to the sink to wash his hands and naturally, Grayson thought he was big enough to do it too. Here he is halfway up on the sink turning the water on.


March 6, 2011: Another monkey-see, monkey-do moment. Weston had to have a napkin to wash his hands and then so did Grayson. He was so cute wiping his hands after every bite he took. I can't believe how big he is getting.

March 7, 2011: Another fun day with Grace! Her and the boys were playing Duck, Duck, Goose!


March 8, 2011: I took the morning and went shopping with my mom and the boys. One of the things I grabbed up were these cute little sandals for the boys. They wanted to put them on as soon as we got home. I love their little feet!


March 9, 2011: The boys always have such fun playing over at their friend Jordyn's even though Jordyn thinks Grayson is a horse! Haha.


March 10, 2011: Weston-doing his exercises in my tennis shoes!


March 11, 2011: Game night at church. The boys had so much fun playing games with their friends and playing on the inflatables. I hope our church does another game night soon!




No comments: