Thursday, March 31, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 12



Week 12!!!

March 19, 2011: Since it we had a couple days of nice weather, I got hopeful that it would stick around. To that end, I decided it was time to put together Weston's bike that he got for Christmas. I was surprised to find out that he actually fit on it, but also that he loves it!!! We're still working on getting pedaling down but I think he'll be a pro by the end of summer.

March 20, 2011: Our next door neighbor (and my God-son!!! Yay!!) turned 2 on this day!! Here are all the kids enjoying the toys Dylan had just opened.

March 21, 2011: Another nice (as in not completely freezing) day outside. I took the boys out to draw on the deck. Of course Gray thought it was fun to dump all the chalk out and roll around in it.

March 22, 2011: I've been shortening Grayson's naps in an effort to get him to sleep through the night. It seems to be working some but this is what he does once I wake him. Doesn't he look so sweet lounging around?

March 23, 2011: Since I've decided not to send Weston to preschool, I thought maybe I should start teaching him letters or at least introduce him to the idea of sitting for me while we do a short lesson (which we'll definitely be implementing daily starting in the fall). On this day we did "A". Weston did a great job of drawing his own "A". I'm so proud of his hard work and willingness to learn.

March 24, 2011: I don't normally do a bubble bath with the boys but thought it might be fun for them on this night. Boy was I right. They did not want to get out of the bath. Who knew something so simple could be so fun!

March 25, 2011: Oopppps.....2nd warning in 2 months. I better start being careful. Meanwhile, I'm just praising God for the mercy that's been shown. :)

No comments: