Monday, May 2, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 16




Before I start, I have to apologize for this years 365. I haven't been the greatest with taking pictures every day and have missed a couple. Not sure what my deal is this year, but I haven't been very committed for some reason. I think it has to do with the fact that I am in desperate need of a new camera. Mine has had 4 1/2 great years but it's wearing through batteries like crazy. Even the brand new ones I bought die quickly which I find frustrating because I don't always remember to keep one charged. That being said, I am going to make an effort to do the best I can and take pictures as often as possible. Sorry for the slacking! So here we go!!!


Week 16!!!

April 16, 2011: I've finally decided to sell our single stroller. Anyone interested? :)

April 17, 2011: Family outing to Famous Dave's. The boys love the food there! This was our second time in a week.

April 18, 2011: Weston has gotten pretty good with making his own train tracks. I realized the other day that the boys haven't touched any of the other toys in our living room in over a month because all they play with is the trains and the train table. This means the other toys are getting moved upstairs!!!

April 19, 2011: For some reason the boys think it's a lot of fun to just run around in circles for an endless amount of time. Here they are running around the glider. I like the running cause it gets them nice and tired for nap time!

April 20, 2011: The bottom part of this picture are wood panels that have been power washed while the top part are panels needing to be power washed! I could NOT believe the difference a good power washing did to our deck! It looks so nice now!!

April 21, 2011: Arggg!!! Pirate Weston being silly as always.

April 22, 2011: This was one of the days I forgot to take a picture but I am going to throw this one in here instead. This was the full moon from the 17th. I tried really hard to get a good picture and this was the best I came up with. I couldn't believe how beautiful the moon made the sky light up behind the clouds. Just one more reason why I love living in Carroll County!



No comments: