Thursday, April 21, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 15

Week 15!!!

April 9, 2011: Wedding Day!!! Maria looked so gorgeous!! I was so thrilled to be a part of her special day.

April 10, 2011: Our plane back to Maryland. I promised Weston I would take a picture for him. It was a bitter sweet ride. I was happy to return home to my boys but was sad to leave all my girls. I can't wait to get together with them again.

April 11, 2011: A nearby park has a train track that runs right by it. We've gone to play there a couple times hoping the train would come (it's not really on a schedule that I can tell), and we finally caught it on this day! The boys loved sitting there and watching the train.

April 12, 2011: I forgot to take a picture again on this day so I'm showing one from the previous week that I absolutely LOVE!!! My sister took this picture while the boys were staying at her house. It's so sweet.

April 13, 2011: My mom has been staying at my grandmother's for while since my grandmom was in the hospital. Mom was missing the boys so we went to Arnold to visit for the day. Weston loved checking out his Moo-moo's new iPad. He learned how to play Angry Birds and now wants to play it on my computer at home all the time.

April 14, 2011: Another play date with the Cheetham's! Jordyn had a blast showing the boys her Barbie convertible. They drove it all around the front yard.

April 15, 2011: Since my sister-in-law has had extreme morning sickness (all day long), Mike took the boys to a local barber shop to get their hair cut. They did so well sitting there for someone other than their Mere-Bear and looked adorable with their new cuts!!!

No comments: