Thursday, June 19, 2008

Progress still...

Had another doctors appointment today with Dr. Hoffman. Blood pressure is still looking alright and I lost the pound I had gained on Monday (my last appointment). I'm still 1 1/2 cm dialated but about 50% effaced now! Last Thursday I wasn't really effaced at all so I made pretty good progress in that area! The baby's heartbeat is nice and strong which is definitely comforting and I never get tired of hearing it! Dr. Hoffman said she doesn't think I'll hold little Weston in until July 16th. Basically if I don't go into labor myself, they will help me out depending on my blood pressure! So exciting! I'm really hoping within the next week and a half! For now, I go for a sonogram on Monday and another exam on Thursday! Shooting for at least 3-4 cm by then so cross your fingers!!! :)

No comments: