Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yet another prenatal visit...

Back to the doctors again...for some reason it feels like that's all I've done for the past two years! :) Gained another pound..that makes 20 total. Not too bad. Blood pressure was awesome and babies heart beat is rockin'! He still moves like out of control but I love it. Knowing this is probably the last time I will feel these sensations, I'm just trying to soak it all in. I'm measuring right on at 32 cm. I can't believe there's still 8 weeks left...maybe. I'm really not trying to rush it, I want this baby healthy and hearty. I can't wait to have my two boys together though. Having one is such an awesome thing, two is going to make me explode with joy and happiness. I go back to the doctors in 2 weeks...woo hoo! 

By the way...I'm learning to praise God in everything....a hard thing to do but I am working on it. Amazing how God's timing works with life lessons.  

No comments: