Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Grayson's First Doctor's Appointment

We took Grayson to his first doctor's appointment on Monday (August 17, 2009). It was a family event! Weston had a lot of fun playing in the waiting room.

My big boy, Grayson, has already gained over 2 pounds and he's just 2 weeks old! He weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces at birth and at his doctor's appointment he weighed 10 pounds 12 ounces (with his diaper on)!

Basically, Grayson is a very healthy 2 week old! His belly button half fell off the other day but the doctor says that the rest should scab up and fall off soon! I don't know what it is with my children and their belly buttons (Weston's didn't fall off for almost 6 weeks!) but I really want to give Grayson a real bath!

Gray got his PKU done :( Daddy stayed in the room with him during that ordeal. He said the nurse really took her time, so I'm glad I wasn't in there! I would have yelled at her I'm sure! We go back in 6 weeks for his first round of shots! Daddy will be there for that as well.

No comments: