Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Week 7: 365

August 8, 2009: Weston got his second haircut on this day! Here he is with his Aunt Meredith who cuts his hair. I can't believe how blond Weston has gotten! They gave him a blue lollipop...hence the blue lips!

August 9, 2009: Grayson's first day at church. We put him the same outfit that Weston wore for his first day at church. Weston swam in this outfit, but Grayson fit it perfectly!


August 10, 2009: On Monday, Aunt Tara came to visit the boys. Here are her and Weston playing with his shapes on the floor. Weston absolutely loves putting his shapes in the cookie jar. I enjoy seeing him get pretty frustrated when he can't get the star in the square whole!


August 11, 2009: Tuesday was a very lazy day for me and the boys. We just hung around the house all day but that didn't stop me from taking this adorable picture of Grayson. He looks like he's in deep thought.

August 12, 2009: This week was VBS at church and the theme was The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Mike led worship for the kids and had to dress like a pirate! I was tired of hanging around the house all by myself so Weston, Grayson and myself went to see Mike in action! Mike is such a good lookin' pirate!

August 13, 2009: I randomly decided to give Weston his fork during lunch on Thursday and lo and behold, he used it!!! I couldn't believe it. He's growing up way too fast!

August 14, 2009: I have yet to get a great picture of Weston and Grayson together but here is one of my attempts. At least they both have their eyes open!

Another fun week in the Ferrante household! :)

No comments: