Monday, September 28, 2009

Week 13: 365

Week 13!!!
September 19, 2009: After weeks of trying, Grayson finally took a pacifier (or Ninni as we call them in the Ferrante household)! Of course he only wants the ugly ones they give you at the hospital. Luckily, Carroll Hospital sells the Gumdrop ones like this that are orange and a little cuter. :)

September 20, 2009: Weston doesn't really like to take naps in church because of all the excitement but when he's tired, he'll pretty much sleep anywhere. Clarissa texted me this picture of him sleeping. How cute! :)

September 21, 2009: Grayson is growing up so fast. I can't believe he's nearly 2 months old already and look how strong my boy is! He's really been pushing up on his arms lateley and finally, (after like a milllion fails) I got a picture of him at his highest point!

September 22, 2009: Kristin came over to take pictures of the boys for me. I tried to get them to sit next to each other all night and Weston refused to sit still. Of course after Kristin left he wanted to lay right next to his brother...almost on top of him really. I got a few good shots but this one is hilarious! Poor Gray. :)
September 23, 2009: A lady at our church gave us a potty for Weston. I am by no means expecting him to potty train just yet but I thought it couldn't hurt to introduce him to the idea. He had fun sitting on the potty...and then he had fun taking all the pieces apart!

September 24, 2009: Unfortunately we weren't able to do too many outside activities over the summer because I was SO pregnant and it was SO hot I couldn't handle it. Now that the pregnancy and the extreme heat is over, I love taking the boys outside. Weston just loves to explore things. We chased this grasshopper all around and it finally landed on Mike's jeans. Weston almost got a hold of it but at the last minute it hopped away. Lucky grasshopper.

September 25, 2009: I had to have all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled on this day so my sister-in-law Meredith babysat Weston for us. She took him up to her sister's in Hanover, PA to play with her other nephew and niece. Here is Weston and Bryce. Not sure why Weston is naked but I think maybe he had spaghetti for lunch.

No comments: