Friday, December 11, 2009

Week 23: 365

Week 23!
November 28, 2009: The end of our vacation in Luray. I love my parents new home. It's so beautiful. Here we are on their porch right before getting in the car and heading home.

November 29, 2009: Now that Grayson is finally showing some interest in toys, Weston feels the need to make sure he has his options on which ones to play with. I'm just glad that Weston is finally showing some interest in his little brother. :)

November 30, 2009: Wall Art. Weston thinks my house is his own personal notepad. Besides drawing with chalk in the stairwell and decorating my couch with pen, he decided this wall needed a little sprucing up as well....not cool. :(

December 1, 2009: Yes, that is my 4 month old sitting up. Since this picture, he sits up a lot more straight as I'm sure you'll see in upcoming pictures. He's still using his hands for balance but I'm still thoroughly impressed with his balancing ability.

December 2, 2009: We went over to the Sulcer's to make Gingerbread houses. Weston had no interest in helping me decorate the house but he certainly enjoyed eating the decorations.

December 3, 2009: My cat pretty much thinks she's entitled to every comfy spot in the house including Grayson's Boppy.

December 4, 2009: Happy Birthday Mark! Mark turned 31 this year and we celebrated at Red Robin. Here is Will, Chris, Kristin and Mark as we are enjoying the cake. :)

No comments: