Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 43: 365

Week 43!

April 17, 2010: Since Weston always wants to do whatever Grayson is doing (and vice versa), I thought maybe if Gray was "using" the potty, Weston would want to. It didn't really work but Gray was too cute sitting like a big boy!

April 18, 2010: A true example of the boys wanting to do what the other is doing....I pulled this toy out for Grayson to use. Weston will not stop trying to take it from him while he's walking. It's a good thing Gray is tough!

April 19, 2010: With Weston's 2nd birthday around the corner, I am thinking of ways to get rid of his ninny. As you can see, he's still quite attached. I have my work cut out for me.

April 20, 2010: Weston feeding the birds.

April 21, 2010: I finally got around to cleaning and hanging the swing I got off of Freecycle last summer. Weston really enjoyed swinging in it. (Note: This picture was really taken 4/22/10)

April 22, 2010: Grayson has, once again, lost interest in baby food. He kept trying to take the spoon from me on this day, so I poured the food out on his tray, gave him the spoon and let him have at it. He really enjoyed it.

April 23, 2010: We set up our stuff at the church for a yard sale on this day. Weston was running around and fell on the gravel scraping his hand pretty good. I tried to bandage it up when we got home. The band aid stayed on just long enough for this picture to be taken-after which Weston promptly pulled it off.

No comments: