Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 40: 365

Week 40!

March 27, 2010: I took the boys to the grocery store and put them both in the car cart! They were so well behaved and loved riding next to one another. :)

March 28, 2010: We ordered Chinese food on the way home from church. Weston was able to try Lo Mein for the first time. He seemed to enjoy it.

March 29, 2010: Weston kept going after Ginger and she was batting at him and attacking his head. I was a little worried that she would hurt him, but he was having a blast. Look at that face!

March 30, 2010: Not really sure why he made this face, but I was trying to get a picture of him in this coat since he looked pretty adorable. This face just made the picture all that much better. Haha.

March 31, 2010: We met Mike's mom for dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Near the end of the meal, Weston got a little antsy so Mike took him outside to run around.

April 1, 2010: I picked this book bag up at Goodwill for Weston to carry his things around. I was pretty surprised that he liked carrying it around by himself.

April 2, 2010: I recently acquired some beautiful jewelry from lia sophia. Every time I wear a piece, Weston says "Pretty! Pretty!" and tries to take it off so he can wear it. I let him walk around for a little bit with this necklace, much to Mike's dismay. :)

No comments: