Monday, February 7, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 5


Week 5!!!

January 29, 2011: Mike let me sleep in a little and when I came downstairs, this is what the boys were getting ready to play with! I think Mike has more fun creating and playing with the train tracks than the boys do.


January 30, 2011: Grayson peed in the potty this morning!!! He kept saying "potty" so I put him on it, went to wake Weston up, and came back and found pee in the potty!!! Go Gray!


January 31, 2011: Weston's decided to go the next step in potty training and is finally making an effort to poo on the potty. We are making progress but I can't wait to be done with diapers!


February 1, 2011: The boys helped me make pudding, which we ended up dying blue since it was Blue Day!


February 2, 2011: We all got haircuts from my sister in law Meredith on this day. We didn't get done until around 3 and then Weston did something he hardly ever does anymore....he fell asleep in the car. I love how big he looks with his new haircut but how also how little he looks sleeping in the car. :)


February 3, 2011: Grayson had his 18 month check up on this day. Both of the boys weigh the same amount (again!). They each weigh exactly 27.6 pounds. Crazy! All the girls (especially Nurse Pat) love when the boys come in the office. Here they are spoiling them with lollipops! Grayson was such a trooper and only winced when he got his shot. I can't believe we'll be down to yearly appointments soon. :(


February 4, 2011: One of Weston's new favorite things, tracing his hand. He even finishes it up by rounding out the bottom of his palm when he's done tracing.

No comments: