Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 4

Week 4!!!

January 22, 2011: We finally got the chance to take the boys to the Build and Grow Clinic at Lowes. It was so much fun! They each got their own apron, goggles, and a project patch. They also each made a Ball Toss and the best part-it was all free! We will definitely be doing this again!


January 23, 2011: A friend of my mother in law passed on her son's old trains, tracks and a train table to my boys. The new table is awesome! My sister and her boyfriend were up on this day and Uncle J made a track for Weston to play with. How cool!


January 24, 2011: My friend Sue's daughter Grace is going to start coming over every Monday to play with the boys. This was her first week and the boys really enjoyed playing with her.


January 25, 2011: Mike made this burger for dinner. It's a turkey burger with lettuce, tomato, bacon, avocado, cheese and egg on it....He finished it off it in like 2 minutes.


January 26, 2011: Snow Day!!! Even though I had a terrible stiff neck, I couldn't resist going outside and playing with Mike and the boys in the snow. We had so much fun throwing snowballs, running around, and making snow angels. This is a picture of Weston making his first snow angel ever!


January 27, 2011: Gray is still loving his faux pillow pet. It's a good thing we have 2 of these because I'm going to start keeping one downstairs and one upstairs.


January 28, 2011: He was pretty proud of himself for getting all three hats on at the same time. He keeps asking for his "doctor hat" so it looks like I'm going to have to find a doctor hat...whatever that will look like.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Build and Grow. It's so great!