Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 13




Week 13!!!

March 26, 2011: While I was out, Mike had a little photo shoot (on his phone) with the boys. I love the way this picture turned out!

March 27, 2011: A late night snack for Mike. Greek yogurt with fruit. Looks yummy!

March 28, 2011: Grayson playing peek-a-boo in Old Navy. I'd buy a "Grayson dress" for sure! It's so cute!

March 29, 2011: I bought window markers and I think I might be having more fun with them
than the boys are. They are so much fun!

March 30, 2011: I took the boys outside while I tried to dig up some plants and bushes. They didn't last too long out in the coldness, but did enjoy the swing for a while.

March 31, 2011: The night before this day, Weston had started throwing up. He stayed on the couch like this all day and of course Grayson, who likes to do everything his big brother is doing, laid on the couch a bit also.

April 1, 2011: Weston was still sick all day on this day. :( I felt so helpless not being able to do anything to make him feel better. Grayson missed having his brother to play with and tried to make Weston feel better as well. I love the tenderness of this photo.

No comments: