Thursday, April 21, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 14





Week 14!!!

April 2, 2011: I forgot to take a picture (go figure) but Mike and I went to Cafe Tuscany in Westminster to see my co-worker's husband play with his jazz band. The food was great and the music was awesome!

April 3, 2011: We thought the sickness in our house was over (hence the date night the night before) but Grayson woke up on this morning throwing up so we started the whole thing over again with our second baby. :(

April 4, 2011: I'm having a blast playing with the window markers! This was my countdown to when I was leaving for Alabama for Maria's wedding!

April 5, 2011: After being sick all day Sunday and Monday, Grayson was finally feeling well enough to get up and play. Love that smile and those blue eyes! (Pic cropped so you can't see just how messy my house was....)

April 6, 2011: Grayson finally got better, and so the boys were still scheduled to go to my sister's while I was out of town. While we were waiting for my brother in law to meet us at McDonald's for the switch off, I let the boys run around a little while. One of Weston's favorite thing to do these days is jump off everything and anything.

April 7, 2011: We made it to Alabama!!! One of my best friends, Maria, was getting married on this weekend. It's been nearly 2 years since all the members of JAMM have been together! I love these girls so much!!! I can't believe we've been friends for 13 years!!! This is all of us (plus Maiya) at the bonfire they held for us out of town-ers.

April 8, 2011: JAMM strikes again! Ha! Here we are at the rehearsal dinner. Maria and Kyle had these adorable shirts made for their whole wedding party.

No comments: