Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 39: 365



Week 39!

March 20, 2010: Our next door neighbor Dylan turned 1 today! We headed over for the celebration and I think Gray was trying to flirt with D's cousin Serenity. Looks like she wasn't too impressed...haha

March 21, 2010: We had our second recording at church on this night. It was awesome! Weston had some fun playing on the stage after it was all over. That face just screams mischief!

March 22, 2010: After I was done filling out the 2010 Census, Weston decided to have some fun with the envelope...


March 23, 2010: Grayson and I went to meet Jenn for dinner at Famous Dave's. It was great to see Jenn! Grayson had some fun drinking her water out of a straw (and trying to pose for a picture at the same time!)

March 24, 2010: I broke this toy out for Gray. It converts to a walking toy and since he seems to be heading that direction pretty soon, I thought he might benefit from having it to play with. Of course Weston thinks it's his toy and tried to ride on it right along with his brother. I love these boys.

March 25, 2010: After having about a month off, I started watching Dylan again this week. We love having him back around the house! I had to get all the boys in the car so we could go to Bible Study at church on Thursday morning. I was pretty impressed that I was able to make it work! Look how handsome they all are!

March 26, 2010: This is how Grayson starts the night off-in his own bed. This lovely scene usually only lasts for about 2-3 hours and then he's in bed with Mike and me. I'm really hoping to break this habit sooner rather than later.

No comments: