Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 45: 365

Week 45!

May 1, 2010: We had a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner at church this night. The dinner had a Hollywood theme. Here I am taking a picture of myself on the red carpet!

May 2, 2010: You've gotta love a lemon face! This was taken while at lunch at Texas Roadhouse.

May 3, 2010: My little lemon face has started giving kisses. I absolutely love it.

May 4, 2010: This was Weston and my first attempt at geocaching. It didn't go very well. We still haven't found the box. I'm hoping to get a better GPS device so I can really get into this hobby.

May 5, 2010: Grayson passed out on the way home from church this night. Notice the ninny casually hanging from his mouth. So funny.

May 6, 2010: I got this sewing table for FREE!!!! Someone offered it on Freecycle and I snatched it up. This is the machine that it came with, but I've since switched it out for my own machine. I plan on giving this one to a friend who likes to tinker with sewing machines. I'm so excited to get some projects going on my new table. :)

May 7, 2010: This is probably one of the worst pictures of me ever but it's the only one I had for the day. Dylan and I made an emergency trip to the dentist since the roof of my mouth and front tooth were aching so badly. This is us on the way to the car. Two unfilled prescriptions later-my mouth is fine. Who knows what happened but I'm glad I didn't waste the money on the prescriptions!

2 comments:

Dispatcher #33 said...

I actually think the picture of you with Dylan is PRETTY! You don't look bad at all... and especially if you consider that you weren't feeling well! I'm glad you're feeling better though! =)

Miranda said...

Thanks. :)