Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 47:365

Week 47!!!

May 15, 2010: When I went to get Weston out of bed this morning, I found him playing in a jar of Vaseline. Mike had left it there the night before and it seems he was playing with it then since it was all caked in his hair and all over his pillowcase. I hope he had fun...

May 16, 2010: We had an awesome church picnic/baptism service at church this Sunday afternoon. After all the baptisms were over, I let Gray dip his feet and play in the water. The water was nice and warm so he kept trying to dive in.

May 17, 2010: Gray climbed up on the potty and was playing with the stuff on the table. He's quite the little adventurer.

May 18, 2010: I made breakfast for dinner. Yumm-o!!!!

May 19, 2010: I came downstairs from getting Weston up from his nap and found these two renegades tearing down the gate. It was so cute, I had to snap a picture before getting them down.

May 20, 2010: Kristin and I went and saw Letters to Juliet. It was adorable, but we are more excited about Eclipse coming out soon!!!

May 21, 2010: The Blake's went to the library with us and then came over for a play date. Christin didn't let all the toys get in her way! She is so adorable! She had to borrow a pair of Weston's shorts after she sat in a pile of water in Weston's coupe. Oops. :)

1 comment:

Terri said...

The water in the coupe will get you every time. Bennet's always soaked.