Friday, May 28, 2010

Week 48: 365

Week 48: 365!!!

May 22, 2010: We went out for Hampstead Day for a few hours on this day. Gray fell asleep with a cheeto in his hand. So precious!

May 23, 2010: Weston was having a lot of fun playing with Mike's watch, so of course Grayson tried to join in on the action.

May 24, 2010: Desovia, Libi, Abby and Molly came over for a play date. We haven't all been together in over 6 months. It was such a joy seeing how each of the kids have grown and watching them all play together and learn from each other. I can't wait to do it again.

May 25, 2010: A horrible picture I know...but I forgot to take one of Jenn and I hanging out and trying to find geocaches (which we didn't....). Here is a picture of her car as we were getting ready to go our separate ways. I need to wash my windshield....

May 26, 2010: The boys and I played outside at church while waiting for Mike to get off work. It was such a gorgeous day.

May 27, 2010: Another beautiful (but really hot!) day. I took the boys outside for just a little while. Weston loved being sprayed with water. I can't wait to get a pool for the boys!

May 28, 2010: Weston loves being a little helper. He helped me take the recycling bin inside on this day!

No comments: