Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 Project 365: Week 3

Week 3!!

January 15, 2011: Mark is the drummer for church and Weston absolutely adores him. Ever since he got his own set for Christmas he has been asking Mr. Mark to come over and watch him play. On this day, Weston finally got his request! He was so thrilled to show off his skills.

(Disclaimer: This picture was actually taken 1/16/11 but since I was cleaning all day in preparation of Mike's birthday party, I forgot to take a picture.)


January 16, 2011: This day was Mike's 30th Birthday!! I threw a birthday party for him which was a lot of fun. Here's a picture of Mike hanging out with his brother and sisters after the party.


January 17, 2011: Yummy Yucky is one of Weston's favorite books to read and any time his Aunt Tara comes over he makes her read it to him like 10 times. I didn't get an actual picture of Tara reading to Weston because I ended up being sick all night, but I did remember to snap a picture of the book at least.


January 18, 2011: I love that Weston and Grayson are playing together nicely a lot more lately. On this night, Weston was spinning around with Grayson signing "Find a Friend, find a friend..." from Yo Gabba Gabba.


January 19, 2011: The boys were painting Green on this day, but do you notice something missing from this picture??!! The high chair! Since Gray has decided he wants to sit at the table like a big boy, I went to Walmart and got a second booster seat for the table. I can't believe how big my babies are getting!

January 20, 2011: This picture was taken at 1 a.m. on the 20th so it totally counts! I went in to check on the boys before heading to bed myself, and this is how I found Gray (for the second night in a row actually). Seems that he loves his pillow pet! Funny thing is that this is a generic pillow pet from his grandmom. He won't touch the real Pillow Pet that Mike and I got him back in November....

January 21, 2011: Working!!! This was my second week at work. I got a part time job (Fridays only) at Brothers Services, a mile down the road from my house. It's perfect because Mike has Fridays off so we don't have to pay a sitter and I get a sanity day! (Honesty moment:This picture was totally set up! Haha. I wasn't even really on the phone.)

No comments: