Wednesday, January 5, 2011

December Catch Up

Tis the season! December was filled with Christmas Fun.

We went to see the Grinch ICE! Exhibit at the Gaylord Hotel. It was freezing but so much fun!

(These 2 were so cute hugging and holding hands!)


Grayson lost his shoe in the water but Mark saved it!!!

I had a great night out with my girls at Cheesecake Factory!


The boys and I met up with the usual gang for our Annual Gingerbread House Making:


We had family portraits done (for free at church!!!):


We visited Mike's dad and step-mom on Christmas Eve:


Mike read the Christmas Story to the boys first thing Christmas morning:


And then we opened presents!





The boys were blessed with so many wonderful gifts. Weston's favorite gift by far, are his drums. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of him with them, but it's only because I have a ton of videos. I'll be sure to take some pics soon. He absolutely loves them and wants to play them all day/every day.

Ok, it's 12:00 a.m. and Grayson is screaming upstairs (he's got about 6 teeth coming in) so I'm signing off but first, a cute picture of the boys playing in the bath tub!


Stay tuned for my upcoming 2011 Project 365!!!



No comments: