Monday, January 3, 2011

October Catch Up!

Oh my word...I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've last posted! But that is going to change because I just now decided to do Project 365 again starting from January 1st!!!

Meanwhile, here is what the fam and I were up to in October!

In the beginning of October, the boys and I took advantage of the beautiful weather, which included a trip to Westminster Lake to feed the ducks:




On October 16th, we sat on top of windy Federal Hill and watched Mike run the Baltimore Marathon!



That's him in the middle with the blue shirt:



Right before Halloween, my mom came up and we took the boys to the park:



Mike and I also took the boys to Baugher's Farm to pick out their pumpkins, which we took home to decorate:



The boys and I met up with Jenn and Angel for a night at the Baltimore Aquarium:


And then of course we did the annual Harvest Hoedown at church. This year it just happened to fall on the same day as Halloween so we didn't go trick or treating around our neighborhood, but we did get to go Trunkin' Treating!!




Happy Halloween from the Ferrante's!!!!

No comments: