Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week 19: 365

Week 19!
October 31, 2009: Halloween! Weston was Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba for Halloween! It was a little drizzly so Mike just pushed him around for about an hour in his stroller. He got lots of candy though!

November 1, 2009: Nanna and her grandbabies! I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother in law!

November 2, 2009: Weston is currently discovering the joys of condiments and dipping his food. On this day, I tried giving him ketchup, then mustard and then homemade pesto on his chicken. He settled for the pesto and absolutely loved it. Mike is such a good chef!

November 3, 2009: Grayson, passed out, with his new pacifier. He's finally taking Nuks!

November 4, 2009: Grayson's first time grabbing a toy all on his own. He was absolutely in love with this little frog I bought at Target. He laughed and cooed at it all night.

November 5, 2009: I showed Weston how to make music with his links by blowing into them like you would a bottle. I tried to get a shot of him trying to make the sound, but toddlers never cooperate when you need them to...

November 6, 2009: My sister in law Meredith came over Friday to dye and cut mine and Kristin's hair. Aren't we just gorgeous? Haha.

3 comments:

Terri said...

We have ourselves two very cute Brobees.

Miranda said...

For sure! I wouldn't have had a Brobee at all had it not been for you! Thanks for letting me know where to get the costume. :)

LtrOusRtD23 said...

haha that picture of us is awesome. note: the slit that I cut in your shirt. :) Always fun times with us!