Friday, November 20, 2009

Week 21: 365

Week 21!
November 14, 2009: Weston just won't stop climbing all over everything. I've decided I need to put the straps back in his high chair since he scares me half to death every time he stands up like this!

November 15, 2009: Another wonderful Sunday afternoon. We had lunch at Olive Garden with my mother in law. She was so awesome to hold Gray so I could eat my food!

November 16, 2009: Haha! He was actually watching TV like this! Too funny.

November 17, 2009: Like, I said, Weston's climbing all over things. That new thrill combined with the his new obsession with flipping switches equals this dangerous maneuver. (Not too dangerous to capture a pic of real quick ;)

November 18, 2009: Today was Mike and my 3rd year anniversary. We weren't celebrating until the next day since we both have to be at church on Wednesday nights. It's been such an amazing 3 years. I can't wait to celebrate many many more!

November 19, 2009: To celebrate our anniversary Mike and I went to The Melting Pot. It was absolutely amazing. Here's Mike trying to finish off his shrimp. He was determined not to waste one piece of food. :)

November 20, 2009: Here is Kristin, Adelle and me at 2:30 a.m. after seeing the midnight showing of New Moon! It was so much fun! I'm glad we did it and I can't wait to do it again when Eclipse comes out! :)

No comments: