Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 20: 365

Week 20!
November 7, 2009: We had a lunch and shopping date with Kristin and Adelle. Kristin so nicely played dress up with Weston while I shopped! Look how cute this outfit is! It was so hard to resist buying this hat but I knew he'd never really wear it.

November 8, 2009: After dinner Mike and I just sat at the table and talked for a little while. Weston was so cute just sitting in his seat and listening to us talk. He seemed genuinely interested in what we were saying.

November 9, 2009: I went to get Weston from this room in the morning and this is how he looked! Too funny!

November 10, 2009: Grayson first rolled over all by himself on Thursday, November 6, 2009. I didn't get a picture of it then and now he's a pro! Here he is mid-roll! Go Gray, Go!

November 11, 2009: Following in Daddy's footsteps! Wednesday night, Weston took a little time to explore the stage at church.

November 12, 2009: Pizza Night! Weston was waiting (not so patiently) for the pizza's to be done. He was hungry!

November 13, 2009: Mike and I took the boys to Owings Mills mall on Friday to do some shopping. We stopped at one of the wishing fountains and I tried to show Weston how to throw the coins in. He wasn't so quick to throw the money away (again...following in Daddy's footsteps :)! (The lights in the fountain were messing up the clarity of the picture but I think this looks pretty cool anyway.)

No comments: