Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week 34: 365

Week 34!
February 13, 2010: We made Valentines to give to Weston's friends on Sunday. His cards included these yummy sugar cookies I made with a recipe from Blue Cricket Design.

February 14, 2010: Mike and I couldn't contain our laughing when Weston went and picked up my pump and put right up to his chest. He has watched me pump with curious eyes but I never thought in a million years he would do this! He was even trying to adjust the buttons. Hilarious!

February 15, 2010: "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Looking so cute with your pants on the ground!" A hazard of being tall and skinny. He doesn't seem to mind though.

February 16, 2010: Grayson climbed on my legs and literally crawled all the way up them and onto my back. He is such a little monkey!

February 17, 2010: After a fun night of playing and wrecking the preschool room, I had the boys sit for some songs. Do you know how hard it is to get 5 boys to sit? (2 are not shown in this picture since they were sitting next to me) I was pretty proud of myself!

February 18, 2010: Believe it or not, Grayson totally and completely pulled himself up onto this ottoman without any help whatsoever. He is awesome.

February 19, 2010: Gray, just chillin' under our kitchen table eating puffs in his walker. Cute.

No comments: