Friday, March 5, 2010

Week 35: 365



Week 35!
February 20, 2010: This was the first time the boys have bathed together! Grayson was tired of laying in the baby bath so we borrowed this bath ring from our friend Abby. He loved it! I was even surprised that Weston didn't mind sharing the bath. They both love bathtime. :)

February 21, 2010: Weston grabbed one of Ms. Adrienne's famous cookies from church before we left. Clearly, he enjoyed it.

February 22, 2010: The day before this I had made Almond Pound Cake. I decided it needed a little something more so I made the Almond Butter Cream Icing it called for originally. It was SO good. I even let Weston lick the icing off of the beater which he appreciated very much.

February 23, 2010: Grayson is doing new things every day. This was his accomplishment on this day. He got up on the first step! I'll definitely have to be using the gate for now on.

February 24, 2010: The boys and I met my friend Terri and her son Bennet at Port Discovery for a playdate! It was so much fun and afterwards we walked a couple blocks to Alperstein and Diener, P.A. where I used to work. After all the playing and visiting, the boys were so pooped.
Grayson fell asleep soon after this picture was taken.

February 25, 2010: So Mike, Weston and I were in the kitchen getting dinner together while Grayson was playing in the living room. I went in to check on him, and this is where he was. He had pulled up on the recliner! This was one of the first couple times he pulled up onto something....he's doing it all the time now!!!

February 26, 2010: I did not take this picture. Weston ended up getting sick on this day so I totally forgot to take a picture... :( However, I'm putting this picture up because on this day, Mike went down to hang out with some of his friends he hasn't seen in a long time. Doug, Scott, and Ryan were all childhood friends of Mike's and I'm glad he got to spend some time catching up with them. In this picture is Mike and Scott. (I don't have one of all of them together).

No comments: