Monday, March 15, 2010

Week 37: 365

Week 37!!
March 6, 2010: A group of us went up to Gettysburg to eat at Dobbin House for my birthday. It was so delicious! Here is Mike and me enjoying our dinner!

March 7, 2010: This little padded play set is my favorite thing in our new nursery at church. All the kids love climbing and sliding on it, including Grayson. Here he is with his friend Wyatt!

March 8, 2010: I picked up Kati from school this day and we had some time to kill before I had to drop her off at counseling so we went to the park. It was such a beautiful day. The only upset was that there was still a lot of snow on the ground causing a lot of mud so we didn't really get to play to much. I'm really excited to have found a new park to play at this summer.

March 9, 2010: Another absolutely gorgeous day! I broke out the Radio Flyer and took the boys for a little stroll around the block. They loved it! I can't believe Grayson is already big enough to sit in the wagon all by himself.

March 10, 2010: While waiting for Mike Wednesday night, I found this wig back stage at church. I thought it would be funny to put it on Grayson, and it was! Haha. He looks awesome. I tried to put it on Weston as well, but he was having no parts of it.

March 11, 2010: My dad came up to visit for my birthday, and to give Weston his stool they ordered for Christmas. The boys had such a blast playing with their Pop and the stool is SO cute! I'll have to take a picture of Weston playing with it some time soon. (P.S. Look how much Gray looks like his Pop!!)

March 12, 2010: Weston was being so silly after dinner on this night. I don't know how much sugar he ate but something had him going. Here he is doing his high pitched imitation laugh. He's going to be such a comedian.

No comments: