Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 38: 365

Week 38!!!

March 13, 2010: Ms. Debbie took Jacqueline and me out for our birthdays to Cheesecake Factory. They brought our cheesecake out on these plates! So cool!

March 14, 2010: Mark said I should put Weston's hair in a faux hawk for Sunday morning, so I did! He looked so cute and loved when people complimented him on it. He kept going up to people and pointing at his hair so they would say something about it.

March 15, 2010: This was our first trip out just me and the boys since we moved Grayson out of the infant carseat. Since the move, I can no longer put Gray (in the infant carseat) in the back of the cart, and Weston in the front so I had to have Weston sit in the back of the cart. He seemed to really enjoy checking out everything we were buying.

March 16, 2010: Lee University Campus Choir was in town so the family and I went down to Brooklyn Church of God to see them perform. I also really enjoyed seeing my best friend Jenn who I haven't seen in a while. Grayson liked distracting Jenn from the performance.

March 17, 2010: Happy St. Patty's Day! I made Weston's milk festive today by adding green food dye to his milk, and by putting it in a green cup of course!

March 18, 2010: Forgot to take a picture again. I'm getting terrible at this! I need to stop forgetting! However, I did have a lia sophia jewelry party on this day which is probably why I forgot since I was cleaning my house nonstop before the party. :) We had a lot of fun and I can't wait to get some beautiful jewelry.

March 19, 2010: As promised, here is a picture of Weston's new stool that my dad brought up recently. The letters come out and go back together like a puzzle. Weston absolutely loves it and I can't wait to get one for Grayson now. :)

No comments: