Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prenatal Update

I had another appointment yesterday. Everything is still looking good! Baby Grayson is going to be here so soon! So here's the run down of my appointment-
After practically being pushed onto the scale by the nurse, I find that I lost a pound instead of gaining anything in the past two weeks. This was due to the 24 hour bug I had I'm sure. My blood pressure still looks really good. They took a culture to check for Group B Strep. I was positive with Weston and probably will be again but I guess we'll find out for sure in the next couple days. I asked the doctor to check my cervix-almost a cm dialated, no effacement. Grayson's heart beat was in the 150's which is awesome! He's doing so well! I can't wait to meet him in the next 3 weeks sometime! I go back to the doctor next week so let's hope for more progress in the cervix area....haha! Later!

No comments: