Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Still pregnant...

You know it's funny how the doctor says "Don't get pregnant too soon after this one or you'll be at risk for pre-term labor" and now I'm pretty much farther along in this pregnancy than I was when I had Weston. This whole pregnancy I've been anticipating the early arrival of Grayson but it seems that he and God have other plans. So now....I'm learning patience. I really do want Grayson to get here, and yes I'm tired of being pregnant but really I need to look at this way...With Grayson still cooking I have time to relax, sleep the night through and sleep in since Weston's been sleeping in until around 10:00 a.m.

That being said, I had another doctor's appointment today. Didn't make any progress in the cervix area-still a little less than 1 cm dialated. She didn't mention if I was thinning out so not sure about that. Grayson's heartrate was in the 130's. Last week it was in the 150's so I guess he was a little more relaxed today. The results of my Group B Strep culture that they took last week came back and I'm negative this time around. That's a good thing because hopefully I won't be stuck in the delivery bed the whole time hooked up to an IV. I lost another pound this week. I don't know what's up with that but now my total weight gain is 19 pounds. I go back to the doctor next Thursday....so more updates then!

No comments: