Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 1: 365

This is my first week of Project 365 so bare with me. I almost forgot a couple days but I promise the pictures will get better! :)

June 27, 2009: Weston's First Birthday Party! Here he is trying to give Mike kisses with cake all over his face. Precious.

June 28, 2009: After driving 3 hours to Ocean City, Weston was excited for Nanna and Big Pop to get there so we could get settled into the condo.


June 29, 2009: Weston's first time to the beach! Here is Mike and Weston getting ready to test the waters...Weston didn't like it very much.



June 30, 2009: Weston's Birthday! We took him to Assateague to see the wild horses. He was more concerned with us NOT putting him in the water but the horses were beautiful.

July 1, 2009: Back to work. At church, we're putting a new children's wing together. Here is Weston breaking in the newly installed highchair table.

July 2, 2009: 11:45 p.m. and forgot to take a picture today so here is my belly! It'll be nice to remember how big I was anyway. Grayson still has another 4 weeks in there!


July 3, 2009: After a fun game night, Mike and I getting ready to sleep! Again, I forgot to take a picture of the fun but oh well....I'll get better at this!

3 comments:

LtrOusRtD23 said...

Mike looks really happy in this picture. haha. I wish we would have remembered to take a picture from game night!

Terri said...

YAY! The more 365's I get to see each week, the happier I am! Great first week. I may be headed to OC next week to visit a friend with Bennet - very excited!

Miranda said...

Kristin-I know right...I took a few of us and that was the only decent on of me...haha. So yea, I used it!
Terri-I hope you have fun in OC. It was a really great time for us!